Moon Close ups from Tonight

Kain

Once again, I just held up the A70 to the EP (this time 20mm EP and 2x Barlow)

I think I am slowly starting to crack close ups too!

image.jpg

Apennines

image.jpg

Clavius

image.jpg

Copernicus and Eratosthenes

image.jpg

Copernicus

image.jpg

Rupes Recta (Straight Wall)

Quite pleased with these. (as always click to make bigger)

Kain

I mean there not as brilliant as the stuff done by you guys with the proper stuff, but I'm pleased with them.

Yeah but that's like me running the London Marathon on a motorbike. Nobody would cheer me or anything for doing it in an hour or less, because it's so much easier on a motorbike. All kudos to anyone who wrings out the last drip of performance from the kit they have. (like you mate).

Captain Chaos

I mean there not as brilliant as the stuff done by you guys with the proper stuff, but I'm pleased with them.

Yeah but that's like me running the London Marathon on a motorbike. Nobody would cheer me or anything for doing it in an hour or less, because it's so much easier on a motorbike. All kudos to anyone who wrings out the last drip of performance from the kit they have. (like you mate).

Captain Chaos

Bang on CC. It's encouragement like this that makes SGL the best site there is. I endorse every word.

Thanks CC,

I think basically I have learnt to do this stuff with the eqipment I have, I mean there not as brilliant as the stuff done by you guys with the proper stuff, but I'm pleased with them.

Cheers All

Kain

Aha! See? THIS is what I'm constantly on about. Do the best you can with what you've got, wring out all the performance you can, THEN get better equipment. (Not intended to dis any of the "toys" guys, of course.) >AM ducks<

Great job, Kain.

Archived