Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Product Review Competition

Our new website has a Customer Review feature where customers can write a review and share their thoughts about a product they are familiar with. A number of reviews have already been submitted :eek:

A review can be anything from 4-5 lines to several paragraphs long. It doesn't matter if a product has already been reviewed and you can write as many reviews as you like. Simply go to your chosen product page then scroll to the bottom and click on 'Write a Review'.

As a thank-you to those who have submitted reviews, on Wednesday 1st June we will be presenting two £50 FLO Gift Vouchers. One will be given to the writer of a review chosen at random (drawn from a hat), the other to whoever writes a review that we consider particularly useful or noteworthy.

Thank-you for your support ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Are the reviews still being accepted Steve? I added another couple a few days ago (for the 150P on EQ3-2 and the EQ3-2 itself) that haven't gone on. I've already submitted a few so maybe it's not letting me post anymore?

Thanks

It is certainly useful for those deals not covered by our regular product listings :p

You should now be able to see the product reviews. We have recieved over seventy so far, all but two (that were not really reviews) have been cleared.

Thank-you :D

Wont let me, website says already submitted, no worrys;)

I have deleted your original review so it should accept a new one :p

Though your original review was only a line or two there were a number of people who have clicked to say they found it useful :D;)

Steve

I have deleted your original review so it should accept a new one :p

Though your original review was only a line or two there were a number of people who have clicked to say they found it useful :D;)

Steve

Thanks steve........done:)

We haven't awarded anything yet, we intended looking through them all yesterday and posting the winners but we had an unusually busy spell. We'll try again this afternoon. I can say we have had 93 reviews submitted over 25 days so we are very pleased indeed.

Thank-you :) :)

We haven't awarded anything yet, we intended looking through them all yesterday and posting the winners but we had an unusually busy spell.

Ok, thanks Steve. Fingers crossed then!

Archived