Celestron 8se

No. Do I have to each time i switch on?

I have to go through imputing all the data as in location time and date

Jeff

Unfortunately, YES :eek:

You can get a GPS module that will do it for you, but that's another £100.00 to £150.00 ish.

John

before u turn it off, if u "park" it it saves the location but it also saves the time and date (of which is was before u turn it off) obv these will be wrong when u turn on but parking it does save the location details for u

as john said the gps module can do all 3 for u with out having to park, but it does cost more money

there are 2 (maybe more) to my knowlage gps modules that celestron made for the "nexstar" controller make sure its the right one im not sure if the skywatcher one works

also it may be worth it but only the inconvience of a few mins of checking your watch for the date or time unless u go to dark sites all over the place (in which the finding the lat n long might be a major inconvience)

Archived