SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Club magazine

Starlight 1

Trying to do an article for the club magazine of my observatory taking this picture today of my LED Star Display inside of the roof,

I really like the way this picture had turned out so I thought I would share it with you.

If only I could get the picture the right way round.

Can you not just rotate the image by 180 degrees? That will get the scope looking upwards from the bottom right. You could then flip it and get it looking from the bottom left if you prefer.

Is that what you meant about it being upside down?

I've been having trouble posting images that the long sides are supposed to be vertical - and the system here won't accept them like that and flips them horizontal regardless. Not always, but enough to be a pain.

Very nice shot though! Cool job with your ceiling.

Have fun,

Dave

Excellent! How did you make it?

I use 4 photos ,N/E/S/W and mark it out all out on ply wood, so North & East on one 8ftx4ft ply and South & West on 8x4 as well,  last count was 550 LEDS and I can not get the full roof in one photo,  Good fun on Astro night with tea and coffee and jaffa cakes , with the chalk and find as many Constellations as you can .

Archived