Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

News of Teleportation

very interesting, looking back about 120 years there was only really steam powered technology, no cars, no planes but 60 years later men were on the moon and computers made a big appearance. nowadays people take tech. for granted but i'm sure that in 50-100 years from now everthing will be technically evolving so fast that almost anything will be possible. great thought provoker.

cheers

Adamski

• 4 weeks later...

Lol! There is no need to be sceptical Spaceboy ;)

Quantum entanglement is the method; two objects A & B informatively identical, you change one and the other changes. Using this instant communication (Faster than the speed of light), you can inject C into A which will therefore also appear at B, creating teleportation (Of a sort). This is a very vague explanation, I know, but this is an interesting concept which makes me feel less like I'm to miss out on spacetravel, which I'm sure the future persons will do for a holiday :o

Archived