Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Where do all the ep caps go?!

They must end up in the same place as the socks, screwdrivers and rechargeable batteries (other dimensions have crossed my mind). I wouldn't mind, but my scope goes no further than my back yard and 3 caps have gone AWOL in as many months.

Does anyone have a good source of cheap caps, I think I might need to buy in bulk :D

They must end up in the same place as the socks, screwdrivers and rechargeable batteries (other dimensions have crossed my mind). I wouldn't mind, but my scope goes no further than my back yard and 3 caps have gone AWOL in as many months.

That sounds about par for the course. Look down the back of your sofa, it's amazing what accumulates in there. :D

Add guitar plectrums to the list...

Add guitar plectrums to the list...

And pencils and pens.

Mysteriously, I still have the little low power torch that came with the GP mount. :D

For eyepiece caps, one might postulate the existence an "anti-magpie" which covets dull or preferably black objects, and seeks them by night. Replacing the dull ones by brightly coloured ones should help (also makes them easy to find).

Archived