Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Kit on the way!!!!

Jarvo

Just taken advange of the Televue 20% discount offer.

I've ordered a Radian 8mm Eyepiece. Wanted one for ages for the Long Eye Relief (being of a bespectacled nature :hello2:).... and I'm addicted to Televues quality products

I've also ordered a Celestron Neximage Solar System imager. Going to link it up to the 150mm Mak and see how it performs on Saturn.

I'll post a review of each when they get here. Guaranteed clear skies now :hello2:.

Jarvo

All ready on it's way unfortunately - but thanks for the offer.

Did try and get one through buy and sell but didnt get far .

What benefits does the upgrade provide coz Ive seen a patch for the neximage which achieves the same result .....apparently

Jarvo

All ready on it's way unfortunately - but thanks for the offer.

Did try and get one through buy and sell but didnt get far .

What benefits does the upgrade provide coz Ive seen a patch for the neximage which achieves the same result .....apparently

Jarvo

Hi Jarvo, I am tempted to get a TeleVue 6mm radian to use on my TAL-1. I have a slight astigmatism in my eyes and I have heard somewhere that TeleVue is the way to go. Do you have this problem as well, if so are TeleVues really the answer.

Hi John - Yeah I've got the same problem. I got two Skywatcher Long Eye Relief Eyepieces when I bought the Mak but they are not very nice - especially the 9mm.

I can see the difference when I try to observe without my specs.

The Radian came the following day and its a big boy! Biggger than I expected but it looks absolutely beautiful - a real work of art from the good people at Televue.

Never seen so much cloud over Leeds since its receipt though. Still nice thing to look at....:D

Jarvo

Archived