Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

first moon pic

lightorb

nice indeed. is it a single frame? if so, you could get a more clear pic from stacking several. air turbulense isn't friendly for moon pics because of the short exposure time and you get it "as it is", unlike with DSO where a 30 sec sub by itself in a way mroe of less averges out the air turbulense. but can't answer how many you need as i just posted that question myself in the image help category 5 min ago... :(

Edit: but for a camera that you have, i must say it's very good. keep going! :)

Hope you don't mind, but I've done some basic adjustments in Photoshop to your image, nothing more than two clicks of sharpen and tweaking the contrast and brightness

Shows that the 130P is an excellent bit of kit and with out having to spend a fortune on cameras you get quality shots that come up wekk with a bit of post processing

post-23388-133877548046_thumb.jpg

nice indeed. is it a single frame? if so, you could get a more clear pic from stacking several. air turbulense isn't friendly for moon pics because of the short exposure time and you get it "as it is", unlike with DSO where a 30 sec sub by itself in a way mroe of less averges out the air turbulense. but can't answer how many you need as i just posted that question myself in the image help category 5 min ago... :(

Edit: but for a camera that you have, i must say it's very good. keep going! :)

yep a single frame got stacker program today will try that over weekend

also i was surprised by the camera too

not to bad video recording too

Archived