Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M81 and M82, Sombrero M104

airbaltic

Thank you very much. I spent one year reading books and forums, trying to make some pictures, gaining experience. These are my first ones that I decided to show to public. I'll try to do my best to do better and better. This forum helping me a lot. Thank you guys:)

Exelent indeed!

I almost can't belive that's unguided? Stars haven't even moved a pixel...! :)

I tried the same target, but with very little success compared to yours. you're on the right track for sure, keep going :(

Exelent indeed!

I almost can't belive that's unguided? Stars haven't even moved a pixel...! :)

I tried the same target, but with very little success compared to yours. you're on the right track for sure, keep going :(

Unguided was Sombrero only. I've checked your website, you have very nice pictures. I'm impressed with your saturn image, what camera you have been using? I modified microsoft livecam, but don't have so much success with it.:p

I see.

I used my 550D for saturn, but unfortunally no barlow available yet, so can't get any closer. many/most of the pics in my gallery are unguided also. but i've mainly, untill recently, had to stay with 20-30 sec subs due to poor tracking. after guiding with a webcam and teh 9x50 finderscope i can now do 15 min without any innacuracy.

Guiding was like a new door opening for me. I'm still amased how good people are able to track unguided fro several minutes.

Archived