Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Waiting for Spring

Boondock Saint

The air is very dry here and lots of sand (old river bed). I've been told we live in one of the pristine areas in Canada. 200 miles to closest city and virtually no light problems to deal with. I figure having that extra height should keep me in a light breeze better than the heat from the high sand content soil we live in. Well thats what I was thinking. Am I way off base?

The problem with warmer weather is all the extra natural light that comes with it. During the months of May and June, I sometime have to wait till close to midnight for "inky black skies". Furthermore,.. with spring comes the rain!

But I have to admit,.. I'd welcome an frostbiteless night anytime!

Isabelle

The air is very dry here and lots of sand (old river bed). I've been told we live in one of the pristine areas in Canada. 200 miles to closest city and virtually no light problems to deal with. I figure having that extra height should keep me in a light breeze better than the heat from the high sand content soil we live in. Well thats what I was thinking. Am I way off base?

I wondered if it would be wise as you will have a lot of heat dissipating from the shop but it looks like you have some tough conditions to deal with anyway.

Hope it all comes together. :)

Archived