Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

the moon to night 10-02-11

astropete

Great shots. Its cool looking at these moon photos you guys are putting up tonight as I cant see the moon at all. Im going to curtain twitch all night waiting for a break in the sea of grey here :)

I think your zoomed in shot is great! And just from zooming on the camera? cool! :(

thanks guys. with the camera having a zoom function, i dont waste time finding alternative e/ps and then re-focusing. its all done with a flick of a toggle bar. time is short, when the weather can change in an instant.

WOW! That's what I want to do. I am amazed that you took such a fantastic shot through an eyepiece. Just shows what can be done without spending huge amounts of money and spending hours in front of a pc. I have not yet bought a telescope, still trying to choose and now watching prices rise. Well done you, I hope I get such good results - eventually!

Archived