Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunar images Tonight

OXO

Hi Chaps,

Here's the first image of Tonight (15th Oct) , ill post more tommorow as my laptop and scope are setup outside waiting for the seeing to improve for Mars.

This image was taken with the 4500 coolpix camera and 18mm Ep.

image.jpg

James

Cheers Gaz, The seeing is sooooooooo bad at the moment(misty,moonshine(wish i had some) and windy) but i'll try seeing as the clouds have gone!

Best of luck Gaz here's hopeing for you and the rest of the forum.

James :)

With great difficulty Gaz it's so blumming bright  ARISTARCHUS, how i managed it was by lower the gain until i could hardly see anything then brought up the brightness level and kept adjusting the gain to suit the crater. After stacking the frames the details that could hardly be seen popped into view.

James

I can't believe you get so many clear skies!!!!

I set up again tonight, went and ate dinner, came back out to thick clouds! It's been lovely here today - even managed to give the lawn it's last cut :)

Poxy flippin weather :)

BTW - Another set of superb piccies! Top man!

Thanks Andy/Daz,

The weather was pretty bad last night blowing a Gale and there was plenty of mist, managed to get these image's alright after much a do in Photoshop and Registax. Imaged Mars but that wasnt worth anything.

Hope you get better luck soon Daz.

James

Archived