THE BUBBLE NEBULA

CELESCOPE

Was pleased with this , shame the clouds came over , so lost some of the data , due to fine cloud , but still came out a treat this one , just look at that outer nebulosity from the Bubble , i,m so happy with this one , same stats as the last one really about 55 subs at 60 secs , lost a few , but once again the ED100 USED with the ATIK 16HR HA filter , processed in Maxim , this time using the DDP digital process , to draw out that outer nebulosity ,

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

image.jpg

No i was surprised Martin, i could have gone to longer exposures ,but i dont think that would have made a lot of difference TBH, the process in Maxim using the DDP made a huge difference to the faint stuff, this works great on some images , but spoils others ,so its try it first , and if it dont work , then just use the stretching only and curves,amounst other things ((wink))

Rog

Archived