Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

FIRST NIGHT OUT

yoda

Hi all my new first scope arived yesterday morrning and within one hour all setup and wating for nightfall. Thick clouds all day hear in North wales and as night started DING patchers of clear sky so I put my scope out to cool down and with in half an hour all clear.

With no plan of action I just started looking at the stars I looked in to the EP with the 20mm and so many stars jumped out WOW. Pleiades looked great and the orion nebula in the 20 mm EP was looking promising so I put the 10 mm EP in insted and yes you guesed it anouther WOW the detail in the cloud was great after that the red giant Betelgeuse whail looking the stars wear traveling right to left (reflector) and a small object was traveling left to right (strange) a hight altitude satalight possably. after about an hour in came the clouds again to stop play but all in all a great hour looking all the best and clear skys. (sorry about the spelling)

Hi Michale tryed finding Bod's nebula lastnight and coud'nt even uesing stellarium,so I think NGC2655 will be out of my class at the moment unfortanitly thank's anyway mate all the best.

Archived