Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My first Dob

hello to everyone at stargazers lounge.

After reading review apon review of telescopes,what kind,aperature size etc.etc.i decided on the Skywatcher Skyliner 300P Dobsonian so i have just placed an order on the FLO website http://firstlightoptics.com/proddetail.php?prod=swskyliner300p .

cant wait to get this massive scope home and get some clear skies to try it out.

i did once own a meade etx 105 a few years ago,i sold it on ebay(big mistake)so i thought i would buy a big scope,hope i have made a good choice.

i will let you know when i get my new canon :)

cheers

bcsman

hello jwallis

i was impressed by all the good reviews the telescope we ordered got,i havent seen one in the flesh but i believe its quite a huge scope,hope it will fit in the back of my ford transit haha,anyway let me know when your scope arrives.

thanks

bcsman

hello Kris77

i remember seeing M57 for the first time through my etx 105 and thinking "wow,i can actually see it" it looked like a little cirlce of cigarette smoke but i was impressed,hope my new scope will give me more of those WOW moments

Archived