Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

pixinsight help

Harry's videos are a godsend - well worth a listen to/watch. I've dived straight into PixInsight and I must admit I'm finding the learning curve awfully steep - but then before hand I knew nothing about image processing so I'm still learning a lot of the terminology.

There's a PixInsight forum on their pages ( PixInsight Forum ) which has lots of info including some threads on workflows. Sadly I find much of whats posted there to be quite complicated... :)

James

Hi

Have a look at my videos and hopefully they will help :(

But if you get stuck please ask :)

There is lots of good info on the PI forum and even though there is some complicated stuff there for advanced users ( not me ), you do not need to know that stuff to get good results with PI

Regards Harry

post-16988-133877495299_thumb.jpg

got them working thanks bud very helpfull ive come up with this so far i think ive got a bit more detail from pixin than photoshop any only first try love the saturation in curves it also seams a bit smother i think il be getting a copy when the test runs out

Archived