Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Heq5 Pro question

Kai

If i am able to sneak one of these past the boss,will i be able to mount my 8 inch Celestron Sct onto it without any additional adaptors.

The Sct is 9 months old and has a orange dovetail bar,at the moment it is on a eq5 mount.

Just another thought........

Could i put the SkyScan PRO GOTO Upgrade Kit for HEQ5 onto the Celestron Eq5 ????

Yes and no is the answer Kai

Yes the C8 will pop straight on the HEQ5 Pro.

No you won't be able to put the Skyscan kit on the CG5. But Synta do have an EQ5 Skyscan kit on the way and that definately will fit your CG5 mount.

Russ

Gawd............You had to say the BUT word :D

The last question was really just for the other half so i could say "No...cant be done,better get a new mount" and then you go and spoil it !!! :D

Now you are going to tell me that they will be available in the next few months

Many thanks for the answer Rus

Phew thanks for that Steve,you nearly had me deviating from my master plan.

I told her that the Zs66 was a new finderscope (she hasnt cottoned on that i havent mounted it onto the Sct yet)

Do you know where i can download a "handbook" for the Heq so i can have a read before assaulting Mr Visa ?

Archived