Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Could it be at long last?

Gy Stargazer

Finally after months of trying to get a decent night for viewing / practicing imaging i get 2.

Plus another bonus is i don't have to worry about work the next day due to my shifts dropping good for once.

7Timer! - numerical weather forecast for anywhere over the world

I know am going to jinx myself somehow but if the bbc is anything to go by it could be 3 nights out of 4!!!

BBC Weather | DN40

It must be the start of the winter.

Let the good times roll. :o

All I can say to you is CALM DOWN when you are out there! :o

Those rare nights, I can get so wound up trying to make the most of it, that I am rendered immobile. I get the binoculars out, then feel peeved because I should be DSO hunting, then feel I should just gaze at the sky, then get even more miffed that if I spend more than 20 minutes looking for one object, as the precious time is ticking by, before those cursed clouds return...

Forecast for London......

Rain followed by intermittant rain, which will lead to rain in the evenings, mornings and any other time you want to get out and do something..............

even the Ducks in the local pond are fed up

Archived