Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Tonight's Forecast

Euan

Let me translate tonight's forecast for you

Met Office: Crystal clear all night, get out there!!

5021142489_059dc7274a.jpg

Reality: Patchy clear spells interrupted by large amounts of cloud, what nutter told you it was clear?

5021142487_7c28ee86b9_b.jpg

Its clear here, yippeeeeeee!

My gear has been running for the last 2 hours or so imaging the Sadr region in Cygnus...... Just about to finish my 10 x 10min exposures (8" F4 Newt and 1000d)then to run off some darks.... soooooo tiered now, been up since 6 this morning as I was workin.

Gary

Well I am heading to bed - the moon has put me off doing any more tonight. I wanted to try and get some nebulosity around the Plaiedes but the moon was just too bright. Still, everything seems to be working fine with the QHY8, Observatory build hopefully starting on Monday!

I have done a little over 2 hrs on Sadr, now running some darks, bed will be in the next hour or so.

I will be leaving the gear built up as it is to be clear tomorow night and will be taking advantage of that.

I have now remoted into the warmroom from the house so at least I aint out there now.......

Gary

Archived