Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

isee stars

orion f6.3

been trying to use isee stars, got the account (All up and running OK) when i click on "click here to upload an image" at the bottom to a topic page i get the up load an image box. all OK so far but when i click browse all i get is in to my own docs how do i put an isee stars stored file in to that box ??? thanks orion

Orion

This feature will upload the file AND store it in your ISEE account at the same time.

To use a stored ISEE image, you'll need to navigate to the image in ISEE and then select the remote access link underneath it.

Make sense??

Right what you do is,

Type in your username and password and then browse to the file you want to upload (from your PC), click on upload and then the box will change to say

Isee Stars

You successfully uploaded an image, to insert it into a forum post simply copy and paste the following:

url=http://iseestars.net/image/610?/large/image.jpg]image.jpg[/url

You then highlight the address and copy and paste into your message!

Hopefully simple.

(please note I've changed the URL(so it won't work)( because that Image I don't want anyone to see yet - it's something that I'm working on :) ) I've also had to butcher part of it so that the URL would apppear and not an error message!

Ant

Archived