NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

all you guys buying webcams ! :)

beamish

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the reply,

here is a link below to show the camera and the adapter plate on the left of the right photo,

this adapter plate allows the camera to use a filter wheel instead of the filter bar, a 1.25" nosepiece would screw onto the plate. these plates can be bought but the only place i`ve found was in America.

please have a look and see what you think,

many thanks

Rob

http://stargazerslounge.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42334&stc=1&d=1283903241

post-15805-133877480333_thumb.jpg

Does that model fit the SPC900 then?

Can anyone confirm fit/no fit?

I just measured my SPC900 and it looks like in order to reach the thread the fatter 18mm diameter section of the adaptor would have to go into the hole on the front of the camera, rather than sitting in front of it. I make that hole just under 18mm diameter, which worries me.

Robin

hm, too bad. I still have the item in my watch list and should get a notification if it gets relisted. Will post the link if they relist.

Though, in the meantime, FLO also sell these adapters. ;-)

Although they don't give a price on their website and sell the end cap separately.

Thank You Dave for the kind words.

It's our standard quality though, to me there is no point in making something I personally would not appreciate, and I am fairly fussy. That applies whether it's an Astro Part, a motorcycle part or a commercial job.

A good job need not cost the earth either. I'm actually offended by some of the prices I see out there for this type of Astro gear.

Wayne....

Archived