NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Double Cluster

This is an old image but i've played around with it in Starspikes Pro,probably a bit too artistic as i do tend to go overboard on the processing of my daylight photos.Opinions appreciated.

Hoping to get out to do some widefield imaging now that it actually gets dark at around 11 but the weather is the winner at the moment.

DoubleCluster1copyflickr.jpg

Looks like the contents of a wealthy ladies jewel box, and very pretty. Make a nice Xmas Card too Stuart.

That's your artistic bent coming out, so no criticism from that point of view, but as an Astro image, a bit overdone spike wise:D

Ron.

Very Sparkly...

The 5DMkII and that 17-40L should prodcue some cracking images :D

Peter...

I hope so Peter,i really do.For some reason i have got all my old enthusiasm for the hobby back again.I very nearly gave it up this spring but i spent the last few weeks doing up the obsy...err i mean shed and stripped down the mount and got it running super smooth so i'll be all set when i complete the cloud busting laser.

Thanks for your comments guys.

Archived