NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M20 last night

shaunster

Well, heres my go at m20 last night

it was very low down, but we had a great southern sky last night at the SCAG meet

The red channel was ruined by cloud drifting in at the end so thats suplemented with Ha

20mins green+blue 40mins Ha With atik 16ic + equinox 80

two different pics with very different processing

Wish i could spend more time on this, but cant see it from my garden

post-19540-133877463394_thumb.jpg

post-19540-133877463399_thumb.jpg

post-19540-133877463406_thumb.jpg

Shaun,

Those are awesome, i should have strolled across to have a look at what was on the laptop. So much detail, colour looks great. I'm really impressed. Next time i'll take a look at what you are doing next door.

Shaun,

Those are awesome, i should have strolled across to have a look at what was on the laptop. So much detail, colour looks great. I'm really impressed. Next time i'll take a look at what you are doing next door.

Thanks Russ!

Well the laptop isnt the most interesting of things after its all setup, unless you enjoy watching guide graphs :eek:

Its a shame you could not add a few more hours it lacks time on this image Great image for the time that is on it

I know, sadly i wont see this target again this year. I had hoped for a few hours on it last night, but cloud covered it early

Couldn't decided which looks best to my eye so hope you don't object to having tried a quick combination of them all.:eek:

certainly not

It seems to show the dark lanes more and the blue part shows through better

Archived