NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Was I imagining it?....

Initially was 10 posts to see it or post on it, cannot recall which.

Was changed to 50 posts short time back and seems you cannot see the section until 50 now.

You info says you have 23 posts so a few weeks ago you had the required 10 to see, number went up and now you cannot. Seems you were caught in the swap:D:D:D Good way to confuse a person.:D:evil6:

It was getting that it was being used almost like a buy and sell site by a few people. I admit I did see a few names coming up nearly all the time on it and they seemed to be trading a bit much.

Best advice is to say hello to a few newcomers, answer a few threads and simply get up to 50. Shouldn't take long with a bit of imagination. Could ask a question or two and simply be polite enough the answer everyone that replies. Say thanks for this information, then post another saying you will look to increase you posts. Don't use one post when two does more.:):icon_salut:

Don't suppose an admin or whatever would simply set your count to 50 and get you round it?

Thanks for the reply guys... :)

I thought I wasn't imagining things. Been searching for it for over an hour! Now you see it...Now you don't! Obviously to catch out the newbies :D

Clear skies all

Mark

Archived