SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL is 5 years old!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've onlt had the pleasure of enjoying the group for the last two weeks of your first five years, but already feel like I've been here much longer. The knowledge I have gained has also been immense. Thanks to the administrators and I'm looking forward to many years enjoyment.

• 3 weeks later...

I can really only echo the praise expressed by all the previous posts.......... Happy Birthday SGL...:mad:

Without this forum, I would still be struggling, with equipment sold to me by those who don't care so long as they make a bob, and not really understanding what Iam looking at, or for.

I purchased my scope off this site, I have been given great advice regarding whether it was suitable for me, how to use it, and get the best out of it.

I joined our local group, East Midland Stargazers, and have met some fantastic people, and observe with them when ever possible.

This alone has transformed my enjoyment of the hobby, it's the type of Astronomy that gives me a buzz.

Then there was SGL5, our first ever star party, how good was that! I've already booked time off for SGL6

Thank you to everyone who makes this site what it is.

Archived