NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ebay scope

Rob

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed... I did have a rather long chat with the chappy over in Germany before buying the 127 Mak... I seem to think the name lets it down, this stuff originally came off Russian military equipment!!

Looks a real nice one Rob.....well spotted. If i had any cash I would be getting a twitchy mouse finger now.

I wonder what the reserve is? Not tempted yourself Rob. Sell the 6" Newt, 5" Mak and the EQ3. The Bosma scope takes all SCT accessories. And that beefed up EQ5 would be a nice upgrade over the EQ3. You should easily get £350 for your bits. I bet the reserve is not that high.

Russ

Not tempted yourself Rob. Sell the 6" Newt, 5" Mak and the EQ3. The Bosma scope takes all SCT accessories. And that beefed up EQ5 would be a nice upgrade over the EQ3. You should easily get £350 for your bits. I bet the reserve is not that high.

Russ

Geez! You guys sell your scopes more often than I change my underpants! :)

Got to disagree with you there matey. I think using the kit is the best part of the hobby. :)

Had the same scope for 14 years & wouldn't part with it for anything (grown too attached to it).

However, as I've said here before there's always two sides to every coin (opinion wise)..........mine and the wrong one! :) (Just kidding). :)

Archived