Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

omg great night cut short!

Daniel-K

what a great night i was having i had just found m39 and was looking for m29 when the pub by mine a couple of hundred yards away got raided by police with more than 5 cars there a riot van police dogs and flashing lights im trumatised!

The guy in the pub that they were after was probably recorded a few days ago doing 31mph in a 30 zone.

One good thing about here in the Netherlands the cops don't put on their flashing blue lights unless there's a major motorway pile-up or something like that. I guess that compensates for the LP from the greenhouses here so we can export millions of cabbages etc to Tescos.

Apparently here it's illegal to "urinate in a canal unless you are pregnant."; so if my astro imaging sessions gets disturbed by an incident at a local 'krug' (bar) down the road then I'll assume it's some visitor spending a penny in one of the canals....

Archived