Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Saturn 15 May 10

resonator77

Nice "mono" what version of the IS drivers and software are you running and is there any pattern to the crashing?

Mine used to hang around the 12-13 sequence that I was capturing in a particular run and needed the Laptop/camera to be powered down and rebooted...

Updating the drivers and ISCapture helped a lot... then i was runnign out of HDD space onthe lappy ... I now run it on a Samsung NC10 running XP SP3 with the latest software and drivers used from the start...so far no issues at all ...

Peter...

thanks James,

yes Karlo, it is up and running now after hours of tempering with by my engineer friend :D

Peter, I was tinkering with exposure to get the best of Saturn when IC kept crushing, several times, it never happened before:( , I do not understand what went wrong. Where did you get the IC drivers? did you use CD or from Imaging source web site?

Archived