Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

FLO?

Chris H

Just to let folks know.

Not all items are discounted these days. Since manufactures/suppliers started pushing up the prices and of course the current recession taking its toll......Well.....you get the picture.

BUT!!!

There is no harm in asking.....(probably best to do that bit in private though)

Maybe I should have "elaborated" on the depending on what your after bit in my previous post...

The guys at FLO will let you know which items qualify for discount and they will often be aware of any price matches...

It might take a while to get through but its worth persevering.. as the phone is only busy because they are probably talking to another soon to be satisfied customer...

Peter...

And with you number of posts depending on what your after you may get the Forum discount... need to ring FLO and get a voucher code to use durign the checkout process if your buying online :D

Are you serious?

With the number of posts i have since joining and the few bits and pieces i have bought in a short time scale from FLO................i think i entitled to a rebate of about £5.

I've spent near on £200 since Christmas.

LOL.

FLO get your checkbook out..................or send me a nebula filter FOC and we will call it quits.

lol

Are you serious?

With the number of posts i have since joining and the few bits and pieces i have bought in a short time scale from FLO................i think i entitled to a rebate of about £5.

LOL.

FLO get your checkbook out..................or send me a nebula filter FOC and we will call it quits.

lol

Come on now, Lets Cool it ! No need to get aggreviated :p, I see your a heavy spender :D

Nadeem...

Are you serious?

LOL.

lol

lol same here luke, but your total post counts beats mine hands down but if you work out the percentage i would say im entitled to a 50p refund

Archived