NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Any iphone apps?

Hello, I wandering if any of you happen to use or know of any useful/time saving Apple iphone apps. I was really surprised to see there is no form of Stellarium on there. I would also have liked to have seen an ISS tracker the same as on the NASA website where it shows the current flight path of the ISS and best times to see it. Anything out there that is any good that I havent found yet?

Mike

Hello, I wandering if any of you happen to use or know of any useful/time saving Apple iphone apps. I was really surprised to see there is no form of Stellarium on there. I would also have liked to have seen an ISS tracker the same as on the NASA website where it shows the current flight path of the ISS and best times to see it. Anything out there that is any good that I havent found yet?

Mike

I noticed this the other day, but haven't tried it yet.... Simple Flybys for iPhone and iPod Touch

Helen

Has anyone had issues with starmap pro? On my iphone it simply will not swiung around as I move the phone, i.e. the compass part refuses to work.

When I hold the phone in portrait mode it slews to North, when I put it to landscape it slews to East (which it calls "O"), in tilt it will show the top of the sky but it will never rotate.

I also have Starwalker loaded and that works absolutely fine.

Anyone any ideas?

David

On my iphone it simply will not swiung around as I move the phone, i.e. the compass part refuses to work.

Probably a silly question, but do you have a 3GS?

Archived