Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The planet show between 2009 & 2010

FranckiM06

You have had a fantastic year and to see all the results catalogued like this is so pleasing. Using a 4" and now a 5" refractor shows these smaller scopes can image planetary detail just fine, your Mars seems to show Olympus Mons and seeing the rings of Saturn close and open. I think Jupiter is the most impressive result you have as it is so large a disc full of markings with moons so crisp.

John.

Yes John,

You alright because it was fantastic year in 2009 and we were lucky to get very good position in the sky for Jupiter and I like so much the Jupiter result but also Saturne and Mars. If you like, I can send to you by mail some beautiful images of Jupiter with their 4 moons in the Barlow x2 ! It is also fantastic result !

Best regards.

Franck

Thank you James and Mike,

Yes Mike, I sleep when I have time little bite :( and during the sumer time, I install my bed in the garden and like this, I'm beside of my astronomy equipment and I can controle it and I don't disturb my wife to wake up every hours and to go to check if every thing is alright :D !

Franck

Archived