Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Whats best for Cleaning Corrector Plate?

Badder Optical Wonder.

Is that the stuff you simply spray on and it dries like a thin coat of latex and then you peel it off?

I think it is.

I need to get me a bottle of that....................even though my scope is only 3 months old and doesnt need cleaning YET.

Always good to have just incase. Is there an expirey date on it?.....................if i dont use it for the next 3-4 yrs will it still be good...........if left unopened?

I use the Baader Optical Fluid as well. Wondefull stuff, especially when used with the Baader micro-fibre cloth. The paint on - peel off stuff is a different product.

So there IS a paint on-peel off solution?

You dont know the name of it by any chance?

I'm just curious.

Though the name "Badder Optical Wonder" rings a loud bell in my mind as to the stuff Steve from FLO mentioned as being the dogs dangly bits for cleaning mirrors.

I'm not too worried about my primary mirror just yet but my secondary mirror is out there and exposed.

Comar Instruments

Comar Instruments is an authorized Photonic Cleaning Technologies' reseller in the United Kingdom and Ireland. They have catalogue sales only and you may reach them at the numbers listed below.

70 Hartington Grove

Cambridge CB1 7UH

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 1223 866120

Fax: +44 (0) 1223 866125

e-mail:mail@comarinstruments.com

Archived