Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

LIDL 10 x 50 bins ONLY £13.99

lukebl

Just had to post this.

Another thread mentioned these binoculars, and I wanted to give a quick review. Whilst in LIDL yesterday buying the old dear some Mother's Day flowers, I had a quick look through these and was completely bowled over.

I'm a bit of a binocular snob. My other bins are a pair of Leicas which cost me over £900 and are the best, but they are only 8x32s and I'm always a bit nervous stumbling around in the dark with my precioussss around the neck. But these are fantastic - really long eye relief, great contrast and really crisp. and they cost £13.99! So good I bought three more as spares/christmas presents, ostensibly for the wife & kids! They really are a phenomenal bit of optics for the price.

post-16549-133877432934_thumb.jpg

Called into Lidle on way home from work, picked up a pair, only to find when about to pay, they dont accept credit card ;), walked out cursing Lidle and sulking :), will try again tonight with good old fashioned cash :)

I'll bet 50 percent plus of their stock are duds

only 50%? Probably yes, but do like I did. Take them out of the box and test them first. You can't really go wrong for 14 quid.

Archived