Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lyra Optics

Frankenstein

I've just received my Circle-T (University Optics) 12.5mm orthoscopic eyepiece from Lyra Optic.

I'm very new to astronomical hardware but I do recognise quality. This eyepiece is very nice indeed, and I can't wait to use it.

A very efficient service with a super quick delivery. I paid £50 and used Paypal. Lyra Optic provide an email address which I found reassuring, as my emails were responded to by a friendly chap called Glen.

Nice one Glen. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Ordered the 102mm f/11 achromat from Glen at Lyra Optic - arrived in a couple of days, very well packaged. A lovely scope, and great communication from Glen all the way through the ordering process.

Very happy. :)

• 11 months later...

I have just received my 7mm circle T Kokusai kohku orthoscopic from Glen at lyra optics :grin:

I ordered this eyepiece late thursday evening and it arrived sa[removed word]ay morning :cool:

It was a pleasure dealing with glen, we had a fair few emails discussing the virtues of the kk orthoscopics, all in all highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Glen at Lyra Optics has just gone above and beyond.... over something very small - a knurled nylon finder mount screw that fits on my Lyra frac (I had a broken one).

First, as he didn't have a spare one to hand, he spent some time tracking down the size, then after a number of weeks he has now unearthed one and has posted it out to me today.

For helping me when he didn't have to and then not forgetting me - a really great retailer in my opinion!

• 1 month later...

Enquired about getting some Fujiyama HD orthoscopic eyepieces when they came into stock. Received an email the same day letting me know when they were due and placed an order the day before they were supposed to arrive. Received another email the next day confirming they had indeed arrived and had been checked over and sent out. The eyepieces arrived the next day by Special Delivery at no extra cost.

This is not the first purchase I've made from Glen at Lyra Optic and it won't be the last. Consistent, first class service :smiley: .

• 2 months later...

I recently used Lyra Optic to order my 66mm F/6 ED, and it arrived promptly with plenty of communication. Glen was very helpful and gave me plenty of advice about carrying solutions and about getting focus as it wouldn't focus with the 2" SCT adaptor and a 2" diagonal.

Highly recommended.

Archived