Advice on suppliers please

Would they honour the order of a single item? I only want one eyepiece.

Japan seems a hell of a long way away to order a single EP from. I'm sure you could pick it up from a retailer closer to home?. Maybe the YEN to Sterling (i am assuming you live in UK) currency convertion is very attractive?. What are the shipping costs involved?.

I have in the past imported single items (a Universal Digital Camera Adapter) from the USA to Ireland simply because the Dollar>Euro exchange rate was in my favour. The shipping costs were a couple of euro extra.

I hate to say it but i have NEVER used the adapter (I have it though if i ever want/need it).

I now just buy stuff i need/want from FLO. Great service. Exchange rate is almost 1 on 1,the after sales help is fantastic and they also have a policy (official or unofficial?) of "if you find that what you buy is of no use to you we will gladly let you return it".

Least that is what i was told by FLO a few weeks ago when i ordered a Light Pollution Filter . Its difficult to know what kind of light pollution you suffer so i guess FLO were acting in my best interest. If the one i bought didnt work then i need another one so it would be a simple case of return and try the other one.

I'm glad to report that the one i bought works great.

I'm NOW awaiting delivery of a TAL 2X Barlow from FLO.

SORRY to have waffled on a bit.

Archived