NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Website Problems?

Kain

Didn't know where to put this as we don't have a website feedback forum..but anyone

Is anyone else having problems with the site today? When browsing the forums I keep getting @page can't be displayed' and I have to leave it 2/3 mins an try again until it works.

It's been doing it alot over the last day or two just wondered if it was my PC or the forums being temperamental?

Kain

hmmm, very bizarre, I haven't noticed any slowness and I've had a delve into the system and can't find any errors...

Heres the server stats from Saturday:

server_status_history.php?server=oracle&day=19&month=8&year=2006&showgraph=1

Which is super!

I have just optimised the database tonight though, it usually helps speed things up, I haven't done it for awhile so that could have been affecting the system slightly.

Let me know if you notice anymore slowness...

Thanks,

Grant

For me it's not slowness just every now and again it just returns page cannot be displayed, it's almost like a DNS error which is odd as it should be cached. If i hit refresh it doesnt help, i have to wait a few minutes THEN hit refresh. Quite irritating as it's usually just after i've typed a reply to a post and it wont post it, i have to wait then retype my reply heh

Archived