Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

De-Je Vu

orions-knight

Hi Folks.

Just rejoined S/G Lounge after a brief dissapearance and would like to say a big hello to all those good people on here that might know me and an even larger hello to all those people that are new to this wonderful site.

Hopefully my stay may be longer than last time.

Clear skies soon.

OK

post-18607-133877425009_thumb.jpg

Welcome back. As it goes, I remember chatting with you my first time at Kelling, in April 2008, and it looks like Kelling in your pic?

Stick around, we have a zillion new members, and lots of familiar faces, and are organising star parties too.

Cheers

Tim

Hi and welcome back, impressive set you have there, surely it needs two pairs of hands to set up?

John

Hi John.

Thankyou for your comment on my set up. It is a great bit of kit to play with but certainly has its drawbacks. The main one as you are probably familiar with is eye piece positioning. And the other being set up time. It is a one man set up job but when alls done, its a joy. At a later stage, I shall ditch newtonian on goto and opt for Dob type. Frac on mount for imaging. Sounds good to me.

All the best

OK

Hi from me too - think I probably just missed you last time :)

Hi AB. How are you. Its good to see that you haven't ditched Atronomy for your old sport of shooting. If I remember rightly. See, I have been around for a while. Its good to also see the amount of support you offer to many of the folk that use StarGazers Lounge. Well done.

Q. Do you ever get out of London to do any stargazing?

All the best

OK

Hi orions-Knight,

A warm welcome back from me too.

John.

Thankyou John.

SGL is a great forum to have on your computer for many reasons but you can spend just so much time here.

It seems that your accustomed pretty well to the site. Might I ask what kit you have and how do you observe?

OK

Archived