NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Celestron Nexstar SE Mount & Tripod

FLO

One of the advantages of the Celestron Nexstar SE series of telescopes is that the GOTO mount uses a standard Vixen-type saddle so the telescope can be quickly and easily removed from the mount, and another fitted.

Celestron's largest and sturdiest Celestron SE mount is now available as mount-only, without telescope.

For further details and an up-to-date price of this and other Celestron mounts please visit our website.

celestron_nx_8_se_mount.jpg

I traded one recently for a CG5GT (surplus once I had to buy an EQ6) and it was difficult to gauge the relative values of the mounts. I think, judging by this, we got it about right (phew!).

For me it delivers just what I want to complement the EQ6 set up. Its light, easy to use, and pretty stable. Its doing sterling duty as my solar viewing and imaging platform at the moment :) And it'll be great for grab and go with either my refractor or the C8.

Helen

Its doing sterling duty as my solar viewing and imaging platform at the moment ;) And it'll be great for grab and go with either my refractor or the C8.

Helen

I'm just waiting for a Lunt 60Ha B1200 scope that's on order to arrive :) (another 10 days or so) which will be going on my NexStar SE mount. This mount is so easy and quick to set up for solar observing it's the perfect solar observing mount.

John

Archived