NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

hello everyone

Permanent Midnight

a short hello to everyone.

i am now 29 years old. have done alot and seen alot.

last october i was watchin to a youtube movie and i have seen some stuff from above. woow, i was allways thinking these pictures where made from visual artists to enhance the enjoy of drugs. but they are not.:)

what i was watchin to, was reality.

ok, so got myself a reflectortelescope for chrismas.

during the first evening watching trough the telescope i added mo and mo pants,shirts and jackets. when i finished the observation i was wearin 2 pants 3 shirts and 2 jackets and some realy old snowboardboots i not used for years.

Experience:

after the first night runing trough the cloudy sky i added a eyepiece set to the equiptment and was able to get kind of weak but visible fog/nebula around a single star.

got allready 3evenings and a half night experience in random sky observation.

my next task is to allign the mount to the polaris to check out the goto function.

at sunday ( 2010-01-03 ) i made the first photo of the sky. mountet my digitalcamera on the top of the tube. its a standard camera that can exposure up to 8 seconds.

greetings

Teo

Archived