Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Server Upgrade

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up, at some point in the next 24 hours (hopefully) the forum is moving to a new home, at the moment we are based on a server that is shared by lots and lots of other people, this is why sometimes the forum runs slow etc.. because one of these other websites is really busy, we are now moving to a server that has a maximum of 32 people on it so it should be much less busy and run alot quicker.

Plus, we get 27gb of space rather than the 11gb we currently have, our bandwidth will also increase from 400gb a month to 700gb a month which means I can now extend my offer of free file hosting to cover any raw video captures you would like to share with the forum, no matter how big pm me for details.

The transfer may mean an hour or so of forum downtime depending on how smooth the transfer is.

Thanks,

Grant

P.S, any problems then my email is grant @ bowskill org uk (add the dots yourself)

Archived