Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Another boring talk from Astroman

I hope you like them. If not, maybe I can skip our club meeting tonight

Nah... throw in a few jokes, maybe a song at the end and you might get away with it :D :D

Very interesting AM.

Should go down very well, good luck on the night 8) :D

Cheers for taking the time to share this with us Astroman, feel free to upload anything else you want to share with us.

To anyone else, the offer still stands, if you want to share any big files, raw images, documents etc.. anything thats fairly large and you either don't have the space or don't want to run out then PM me and I can give you some login details to upload it directly to the SGL server....

Thanks,

Grant

Thanks for that, Jamie. :D I'm glad you enjoyed them.

The actual talk went quite well Friday night. I spoke a little longer than planned, but when it comes to the Sun, I get wound up and can't stop. :D

Any questions are welcome and encouraged.

Astroman

My lack of questions does not mean i know everything i want to know about the sun

its more like i don't know what questions to ask.

If that makes any sense.....

If i ever need to ask a question about the sun be sure in the fact that i will ask you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived