Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mars Night - BBC4 Sun from 9PM

tinvek

to tie in with this sunday's Dr who episode ( BTW. love the name of the mars base in it :rolleyes: ) BBC 4 are showing 3 programs about mars

9pm Horizon guide to mars - the exploration of mars,drawing on horizons archives

10pm to mars by A bomb - documentary into the plans america had to build a giant space ship powered by multiple a bomb explosions to travel to mars

11Pm a sky at night special on mars

programs repeat from midnight

thanks..

but why don't they actually advertise these things ...

...when they spend so much time advertising 'strictly come to the jungle and rejuvinate your has-been/never-was career while ice dancing and singing your way to the bank factor...'

"Mrs Skye... I ned my pills!!!!"

Steve

But the BBC has all the other channels to advertise on...

Yet I have seen nothing on this on BBC 1 or 2! Not that i watch much tv, but you do notice all the other 'junk'...

Maybe if mentioned on BBC1 the it would gather a few more..

As for the size of the 'market'.. that's just a sad reflection on the Nation as a whole... Watching idiots who can't sing is always going to win..

But I suppose, at least it IS there.. so that is something..

But.. really i should actually go and watch it now! specially as Arthur C seems to be talking about Freeman Dyson..

Thanks

Steve

Archived