Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

EQMOD and Gamepad question

OK, the first question to help me up the learning curve....

I got EQMod set up on the EQ6 tonight - using Starry Night, and a wireless gamepad. All worked fine :) Then I started following the instructions from the manual for getting the polar scope properly aligned. The gamepad seemed to stop working when the Manual was open on screen :icon_eek: Do I need to ensure that the EQASCOM (or is it EQMod) control is always open on screen for the gamepad to work?

Thanks

Helen

Yes, I found out the hard way that it does that Kevin - when I tried to demonstrate to Mike how neat it was :) But I'm pretty sure that wasn't the problem in this case, as it seemed to work OK only slightly later :icon_eek:

Helen

Not sure on that one Helen. Does the EQ6 stop driving too when the Help is on screen? Can you use tabs on your puter, and switch from one to the other. IE Have Eqmod open on one, and the Help on the other. Alternatively, you could print out the relevant help file.

Ron.

Archived