Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dilemma.......!

daz

Have a had a great day out with the family (yes, I was surprised too!!) at Cromer after a real sh&t week at work (was supposed to off Friday but had to go in).

Tonight is looking to be a nice clear night and I have not been out with the scope in weeks.

Dilema:

a) I've had 2 beers and next door have just offered BBQ and more beer - this would win brownie points and a possible extension to Kelling Heath in Sept.

:) Set up and risk the wrath of SWMBO.

Don't you just hate nights like this!!! :occasion5: :drunken: :drunken:

Go and have a beer next door ( this is for next time as I'm obviously too late for tonight) and tell them how you would have had your 'scope out if it were dark enough etc. Then when they get security lights they might understand about your wierd fetish for prowling about in the dark and aim them away from your garden.

Anyway it doesn't get dark at this time of the year so have a break and have a beer. We find that our neighbours don't exist for six months of the year and for the other six we are on their patio or they are in our kitchen or our kids are on their trampoline or theirs are in our paddling pool.

Neighbours are good if you speak to them, otherwise they can be a nuisance.

Captain Chaos

Will indeed be there!! At the moment, I'll be there for 22nd - 24th, but I'm negotiating for an extension either side!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you two :)

Archived