Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Powercut @ FLO HQ

Grant

Steve has just called to ask me to post up letting people know that there is a powercut at FLO HQ which has brought the answerphone down and also net/computer access for the guys.

As such, they are effectively closed but will be back tomorrow or, as soon as power returns. Steve asks me to apologies on FLO's behalf for any inconvenience.

Cheers,

Grant

Thanks Grant :)

FLO now has a shiny new fuse-box!

Unfortunately we have lost almost all the ansafone messages left for us while we were away at Kelling :o

Sincere apologies to those affected, we will try our very best to pick up all the pieces.

Well, I placed an order for a SW 127 MAK OTA last week, and I was really hoping it could be delivered before this coming Friday/Saturday. That was what I was phoning about, to check if everything was ok, and if the MAK was in stock and so on.

Sorry to hear about your power problems, when it rains it pours, eh?

'I feel ignored and lonely :icon_frown:'

Are you feeling lonely now ? :o

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely I have nobody for my own. I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely I have nobody for my own...

...But soon...

Fly me to the moon, And let me play among the stars

Won't you let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.

...Jazz-Hands, and fade to black...

Archived