Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Powertank Question

Hi

i have purchased a ring 40ah powertank and would like to know the following. It only has one 12V cigerette output socket, can i buy one of those adaptors that make one socket into two or three and use it safely. i.e will it affect the output of the powertank by splitting the feed. I am runing a cg5 with synscan and am looking at dew heater which would need another 12V socket

Cheers

ok thanks for that, anybody got any recomendations for dew heaters and controllers??

There you go mate, and great they are too! http://stargazerslounge.com/retailers-product-showcase/86580-blinkys-dew-controllers.html

I have 2 of these bands, I for my ED80 and the other a real short one for EP's, they work a treat, although the EP one does get bloomin' hot if I dont turn the controller way down. I dont have the controller that is for sale with these, I have an Astrozap controller as I bought my dew control kit before these were available, but there is very little differance internally and having seen the controller work it does just as good a job at a fraction of the cost.

Hope that helps,

Gary

Archived