Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Teapot

And I don't mean one you can actually make tea with either... I've been away, about a southerly 10 degree change in Latitude allowed me to see Sagi for the first time. I tried to capture it, the widefield needs some serious work (damn campsite lights), but this was shot with the Nifty Fifty through the trees.

teapot.jpg

The 2 globs (M20 and M21 ??) at the top and M8 are in there, I couldn't see the M's above that with the angle I could get the camera... Something odd has happened also, the colours have gone a bit odd.... Gonna have to look at the stacking...

I had the opportunity to study the Tea Pot at Salisbury through 10 x 50 bins. It was the first time I had consciously recognised this constellation. I also discovered there is a lot going on there and your widefield has captured the glory of this part of the sky John.

Archived