NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Scopes'n'skies query

A McEwan

Having read the thread in the suppliers section about this company it doesn't inspire me with confidence.This company being part of The Astronomy & Nature Centre that produces some excellent informational video's,yet receiving mixed reviews with substantial negative feedback being presented.

Not sure what business model they operate to,but clearly issues need to be addressed sooner rather than later.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just or the record Scopes'n'Skies is run by astronomers , OK so maybe the telephonists may not be so.

I have bought All my kit from them over the last 2 1/2 years and have had both great advice and great service from them throughout.

And no i am not connected to the company ,

Steve.

iv bought a few things and in the review i posted on there i didnt have any problems at all iv bought alot of "astroboot" things off them and always no problem.

this is a rather old thread thats been dredged up so it might just be they have improved.

iv bought a few things and in the review i posted on there i didnt have any problems at all iv bought alot of "astroboot" things off them and always no problem.

this is a rather old thread thats been dredged up so it might just be they have improved.

My poor experience with them was 2012 so in 2 1/2 years they've not improved the customer service much. They seem to get very mixed reviews so i guess it's a real "Buyer beware" company lol.

there was a massive problem with every astronomy dealer at the start of the year only seemingly is it now getting back to normal. obviously it does seem to be mixed responses to their customer support, in that they seem to be better for astroboot products than normal (maybe because we pay so little we dont expect much back:P)

any way the forum has got a supplier review section, but i do beleive you need 50 posts and a month membership before you can post in there but give a mod or super mod a pm they might be able to move your review across as in other sections i think its against the COC to post due to lible reasons

We do not allow supplier bashing in SGL and that is exactly where this thread is going to go...

If you have a supplier review then please post it in the supplier review section. If you don't have the 50 posts/1 month required the I'm afraid that you'll have to wait till you have.

Thread closed.

Ant

P.s. Please can we stop resurrecting old threads... this one is nearly three years old!

Archived