Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Eyepieces

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I sound a right idiot lol..

Kain

On the contrary, you have asked a question.

Idiots tend to not ask questions, rather they assume that they know things that clearly they don't.

I had six honest serving men,

They taught me all I knew,

Their names were What and Why and When,

And Where and How and Who.

Kipling?

(not the bun guy)

Captain Chaos

Thanks for all the info guys, Do you think I would see the satellite galaxy's of Andromeda? That would really be something to see!

I honestly didn't realise how much there is to take in with all this, even just eyepieces can get very technical!

Good fun learning though :D

Kain

Thanks for all the info guys, Do you think I would see the satellite galaxy's of Andromeda? That would really be something to see!

I honestly didn't realise how much there is to take in with all this, even just eyepieces can get very technical!

Good fun learning though :D

Kain

The thing is Kain as soon as you get the eyepieces, the scope and maybe a couple of books sorted the rest is "optional". You can get really into the subject or just do it now and again for a bit of fun. As CC says, initially there is a steep learning curve but it does levels off fairly quickly.

I have always been interested in space, however I have never really though about buying a scope until I bought one spontaneously couple of weeks ago, now I'm hooked!

If only they did an eyepiece to see through clouds though! :D

Kain

Archived