NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Mount

Those of you that went to the SGL star party might remember my 80mm on a very dodgy camera tripod which also doubled up as a lap top stand, well now its just a laptop stand and I got a new looking EQ2 for the 80mm I was also really pleased that the supplyed rings fitted the 80mm too all for £45.00.

:D yes I know I need to cut the grass again

Brilliant News Mark, as you said the other setup with the 80mm was errrrrrrrrrrrr a bit pants but this is perfect now good on ya mate :D I remember getting the Double Cluster with ya old setup hehe not easy at all........

James :D

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant News Mark, as you said the other setup with the 80mm was errrrrrrrrrrrr a bit pants but this is perfect now good on ya mate :D I remember getting the Double Cluster with ya old setup hehe not easy at all........

James :D

That was not the normal setup, I made a dovetail to fit the eq5. The camera tripod was for the laptop really, but as you remember I had one or two problems with dew. :D

RD

Archived